The Veronese people are proud of their ancient tradition of excellent food, and are closely guard tantalizing recipes. This city offers a variety of traditional dishes that locals have enjoyed for centuries – now it’s your turn to discover their stories together with a real Veronese family.
Learning to cook in Verona is the perfect way to remember such an elegant and lively city. Why not learn how to prepare the typical “Risotto all’Amarone”, or have a go at the divine “Bollito con la Peara”?
Experience the regional traditions of everyday Italy and discover the secrets of pasta while enjoying an Italian Aperitivo.
Learn how to roll “sfoglia” (fresh egg pasta) by hand and how to prepare 3 simple different kinds of pasta from scratch with your host.
After your lesson, enjoy what you’ve prepared with local wines and selected beverages.
This cooking lesson is a perfect choice if you are with young children, friends or even alone, as it’s fun, interactive and simple. Perfect for food lovers looking for something fun.
– Learn to roll “sfoglia” (fresh egg pasta) by hand
– Learn to make 3 iconic pasta shapes
– Italian Aperitivo: prosecco and nibbles
– Tasting session (lunch or dinner). Enjoy everything you’ve prepared with local wine, beverages and coffee included
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
– Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
– Private transfer
Cancellation is free up to 24 hours before departure
– The exact address in Verona will only be shared upon booking
– Private transfer is not offered in this tour
– Please tell us about any allergies or intolerances in advance