You will start your day in the hills of Greve in Chianti to explore the Chianti Classico wine area. You will visit a wine producer to discover the aromas of the barrel room and the quiet of the historic wine cellar. After, you will proceed with a guided tasting of local Chianti Classico wines.
Then, you will head towards the charming town of Greve in Chianti to stroll around its small medieval streets. We could suggest you also a place to have lunch, which is not included in the experience.
Finally, you will be welcomed in a villa dated back to the 16th century, where the family produces the Chianti Classico wine and is happy to welcome guests. You will have a guided visit of Appassitoio and Vinsantaia, production cellar and historical barrel cellar. Afterwhich, you will be able to fully enjoy organic wines being produced in the winery accompanied by Tuscan Salami and Cheeses: Cured Ham, Tuscan salami, Fennel salami and sheep cheeses from local producers. Unforgettable experience!!
Please note, that lunch and private transfer are not included in the price of the experience offered. The itinerary and meeting points for the tours will be communicated after tour confirmation.
– Guided visits of 2 different historic wineries
– 2 guided wine tastings after the visits accompanied by typical local products
– 24/7 Client Assistance service
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
– Parking costs
– Private Transfer
– Rental Car
Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before departure
– Please note, that other people can participate in visits and tastings, so please be on time at the meeting points
– Private transfer is not included in the price, and not offered in this tour, so the tour is held in a self-drive mode