An opportunity to get to know a little known area of wine production located on the southern coast of Lake Garda, famous for its delicate white wine. In Lugana, the microclimate, positively influenced by the temperate breezes of Lake Garda, is mild and fairly constant, with little temperature variation between day and night. A perfect ‘climatic cradle’ to enhance the peculiarities of a particular grape, such as Turbiana.
– Guided Light Tasting of 3 local wines
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
– Guided visit to the winery and the vineyard (could be booked additionally)
– Parking costs
– Private Transfer
– Rental Car
– Tour Guide
Cancellation is free up to 24 hours before departure
– Please show up 10 minutes before the indicated time at meeting point
– Please note, that it is not a private tour, other people can participate.
– Private transfer is not included in the price
wine tour lugana, wine tasting lugana, lugana wine tour, lugana wineries to visit, winery tours, guided tours of the vineyards, lugana white wines, wine tasting and tours in Lugana