The first thing that usually comes to mind when you hear ‘Lake Garda’ are the towns in its southern part. No one thinks to challenge the cosy corners of Sirmione, Desenzano and Peschiera. However, the northern part of the lake deserves no less attention.
Thanks to its particularly mild, sub-Mediterranean microclimate, the Trentino shore of Lake Garda is the northernmost region in Europe to allow for the growth and cultivation of olive trees.The area surrounding the lake is a suitable area for growing grapes, not only for the variety of soils and for the mild microclimate, but also for the beneficial influence of some of the local air currents.
On this tour, you will be able to explore a traditional family-run factory, where wine and olive oil have been produced for generations.
The farmers’ family will welcome you with the presentation of the peculiarities of the territory between the vineyards and olive trees before moving on to the visit of the oil mill and wine cellar. They will explain in detail how is it possible to cultivate olive trees and growing grapes in the northernmost region in Europe.
After, you will proceed with a guided wine and olive oil tastings, so none of your questions remain unanswered!
– Guided visit to the winery and the vineyard
– Guided visit to an olive oil factory
– Guided Tasting of local wines
– Guided Tasting of olive oil
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
– Parking costs
– Private Transfer
– Rental Car
– Tour Guide
Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before departure
– Please note, that it is not a private tour, other people can participate.
– Private transfer is not included in the price
– Starting time may vary depending on the number of persons, requested tour language and winery’s availability.
wine tour lake garda, wine tours lake garda italy, wine tasting lake garda, wine tasting tour lake garda, best wine tasting lake garda, Lake Garda full day tour, Walk in the vineyards, Lake Garda Wine Tours, Lake Garda Food Tours, olive oil tasting lake garda, extra virgin olive oil, Walking tour with oil tasting