Curious about learning something new about wine-making process?
During this tour, you will be able to broaden your horizons by visiting 2 wineries and tasting wines, including famous Amarone, from different producers.
You will start with a visit to a family-run winery in the very heart of Valpolicella Classica to have a guided walk among the vineyards, to visit historic and modern cellars and learn something new about wine-making process. The experience finishes with a guided tasting of 6 wines accompanied by a selection of cold cuts and cheese from small local producers.
After, you will have a 3-courses lunch accompanied by water and coffee.
Finally, you will be welcomed in the second historic winery, located in a country house dating back to 1917 and surrounded by beautiful hills full of vineyards, cherry trees and olive trees. You will visit a fruit cellar, where the grapes rest and dry for months in a natural and unhurried manner, which is fundamental for the creation of Amarone and Recioto. Then you will see the French oak barrels and barriques, and learn about the most ambitious project: fermentation in terracotta amphorae, a technique used since Roman times. Concluding the experience, you will taste local award-winning wines.
The tour is available with a pick-up from your hotels or apartments in Verona, Peschiera and Sirmione. For other places, please ask separately.
– Guided visit to 2 different historic wineries together with vineyards, cellars and drying rooms
– Guided Tasting of local wines: 6 wines including 2 Amarone in the 1st winery, 4 wines in the 2nd winery
– 3-courses lunch consisted of starter, first course and dessert accompanied by water and coffee in a local trattoria
– private transfer from your place in Verona, Peschiera del Garda and Sirmione
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
– Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before departure
– Please show up 10 minutes before the indicated time at reception
– Tour available for minimum 2 people
– Some tours / visits could be with other people
wine tour valpolicella, wine tasting valpolicella, best wine tour valpolicella, valpolicella wine tour from verona, private wine tasting tours in Verona, amarone wine tours, tour and tasting wine experience, Valpolicella vineyards, Valpolicella wines and tours, best Valpolicella wineries to visit, Valpolicella wine routes, half day wine tour, guided wine and food tours, private transfer